How can we beat bullying?
- Look out for the other children in your class
- Tell a teacher or someone you trust what is happening
- Talk to the bully and tell them to stop
- If you can, ignore the bully
- If your friend is being bullied, go over and ask them if they would like to play with you or tell a teacher what you think is happening
People who are being bullied often feel very alone. It can feel as if no-one cares or even that other people are on the bully’s side if they don’t speak up. If you think your friend is being bullied, say something! Speak to your friend, family or trust adult.